We are an All-Inclusive Pet Boarding Facility
Our rates include five let-out times a day, bedtime potty breaks from 8pm-10pm, administration of medication, special requested feedings, holiday boarding, raised beds, blankets, food, treats, animal movies, and spa radio.
We also take 100+ pictures a day of the hikes, swims, and play yard times, and post all of the pictures to our Facebook Page so parents can see what their pet is up to. Parents love this peace of mind while they are away.
Our facilities boast:
- (5) 2,000 square foot community play yards
- 100 acres of ponds, trails, and wildlife
- Security, fire alarm, and generator
- Owners who live on-site
- Shuttle service ten times a week Monday-Friday at 8:30 am and 3:30 pm at 3 locations.
- Full service grooming salon with three groomers on staff
Camp Critter Country’s shuttle service runs 10 times a week, Monday-Friday at 8:30AM and 3:30PM, stopping at 3 different locations: Oakridge Feed on Stadium Dr., Camp Fido on Stadium Dr., and Camp Fido on The Knoll on 8th Street